A family loved and served by God, compelled to love and serve each other and Austin with God.
Our vision is to partner with God to see the day when every man, woman and child hears the gospel from a person who loves them — beginning in Austin.
God loves us, therefore we love God. God loves people, therefore we love people.
• We believe we love God only because he first loved us (1 John 4:19)
• We believe that it’s God’s love that compels us to love others (2 Corinthians 5:14)
• We believe people matter to God and therefore people should matter to us (John 3:16)
Jesus came to serve, therefore we are here to serve.
• We believe that Jesus served us (justification) and serves us (sanctification)
• We believe Jesus served us when we didn’t deserve it, want it, or seek it (Romans 5:6-8)
• We believe that Jesus’ service of us enables us to serve others like he serves us (Ephesians 5:1-2)
• We believe that by serving others like Jesus serves, people get a picture of him (Matthew 5:14-16)
God has placed us in our city; this is where we are called to love & serve.
• We believe that God has providentially placed us where we live for a reason (Acts 17:26-27)
• We believe that God calls us to be his witnesses starting where we are and moving out (Acts 1:8)
• We believe that God calls us to seek the peace and prosperity of our city (Jeremiah 29:7)